"Thank you for your excellent presentation titled HSE responsibilities for Pilots at this week's NZAAA Conference in Wellington... you pitched your presentation exactly where it would bring the most benefit. Thank you for making not only the pilots aware, but everyone aware of their new responsibilities under the proposed HSE legislation... there is considerable disquiet about the new legislation but what your presentation did was to reassure delegates that there remains a level of what I'd like to call common sense in the legislation. You spoke very well indeed"
- John Sinclair, Executive Officer NZ Agricultural Aviation Association and NZ Helicopters Association; Comment July 2014
" Angela recently presented at our Aviation Industry Conference on the implications of the Health and Safety legislation as it applies in the post Pike River review environment. She commented extensively on the role and responsibilities of SME Directors and presented critical information that all Directors, need to know and understand. Angela has an extensive background in aviation safety regulation and can readily apply the lessons learnt in this highly safety conscious environment to those who are now subject to the challenges of improving safety performance across the New Zealand economy."
- Irene King, independent aviation commentator and former CEO, Aviation Industry Association (now Aviation New Zealand); Comment August 2013
" Angela's background of working in the CAA legal section means she is well positioned to understand the regulator's thinking in regards to the CAA legislation and Rules. As importantly, she has the personal contacts within CAA and industry to allow a range of alternative options to assist pilots, engineers, and operators, who are facing legal complications or an uncertain aviation future. Earlier engagement of Angela's services will in most situations assist the parties involved with alternative solutions and outcomes."
- John Funnell, senior industry representative and CEO Helicopter Services (BOP) Ltd; Comment August 2013
" The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (NZ) highly recommend AMC Legal for any advice or litigation that may be needed in the Aviation community. Angela Beazer is well qualified and knowledgeable in matters that involve the Civil Aviation Act. She provides good, clear, well-reasoned advice and follows up with action when needed."
- Ian Andrews, President, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (NZ); Comment April 2013
" As a Queenstown based adventure aviation business, the last year has been a busy one. The transition into becoming a Part 115 approved operator and a major airspace change in Queenstown presented us with numerous challenges. Angela Beazer's services and legal expertise have been absolutely invaluable to us during this time and I cannot recommend her services highly enough."
- Gavin Taylor, CEO, GForce Paragliding, Queenstown; Comment April 2013
" Our company has used AMC Legal on a number of projects and Angela has been most effective in providing rock solid legal advice to us. She has a good knowledge of both the aviation industry and the law and is able to apply this to the task at hand. Highly recommended! "
- Trevor Wilcock, CEO, Ardmore Airport, Auckland; Comment April 2013
Angela has contributed a regular monthly column to NZ Aviation News for more than two years. I have always found her writing to be pitched at exactly the right level of understanding for the aviation readership, as indicated by the feedback and number of readers seeking her advice.
- John King, editor New Zealand Aviation News, Auckland; Comment April 2013
" The quality of Angela's legal work is high. She has both a strong understanding of the law in addition to intuitive understanding of facts. In my dealings with Angela, she has been professional, competent, and skilled in her practice of the law "
- Fletcher Pilditch, Barrister; Former Rotorua Crown Solicitor and lead prosecutor for the NZ Civil Aviation Authority; Comment August 2011
" Angela's legal work is very good, she is highly focused and accurate. During her time advising me at the Chief Electoral Office, Angela dealt with a number of difficult situations and legal issues. She is trustworthy and productive"
- David Henry, Commissioner Pike River Royal Commission of Inquiry 2011-2013; former Chief Electoral Officer, 2001 - 2006; Comment August 2011